BUSINESS SURVIVAL SEMINAR @ GALLAGHER ESTATE
Business owners are invited to come and expand their knowledge in Business/Entrepreneurship and network with other entrepreneurs. It is a good platform for those that have established their companies and still seek solutions on how to grow the size of their companies.
TOPICS TO BE COVERED:
• How to deal with bank repossession of your house.
• How to deal with bank repossession of your assets.
• SARS VAT PAYE tax debt relief
• Tax Disputes
• Cash Flows
• Cost Accounting
• Conventional Financial Instruments
• Non-conventional Financial Instruments
• Share strategies for improved cyber resilience and defence
• Ensure Improved Data Privacy & Protection
• Prevent loss of trust with your clients/customers resulting from data breaches
• Prevent Cybercriminals from stealing money from your business bank account.
• Cybersecurity Insurance
• Cybersecurity Shield
Get support from the experts who have run their own successful business. You will be guided and adviced in your journey.
BOOK YOUR SEAT TODAY!
This Seminar will provide you with:
• The understanding of a sound financial system, your bookkeeping and taxes etc.;
• Information about the different assurances you as business can benefit from;
• What the legal responsibilities of a business owner is;
• The opportunity to grow as business owner/manager.
What does the event offer?
• Educational Information on non-operational functions.
• Fantastic networking and “meet-and-greet” opportunities.
Who Should Attend:
• General Management
• Decision Makers
• Business Advisors/Accountants
ALL OTHER RELEVANT STAKEHOLDERS
ABOUT THE EXPERTS & PRESENTERS:
Douglas Mpofu is the promoters and proprietors of Doug and Joyce Accounting and Consultants cc.
The practice was established on the 1st of March 2006 with the objective of offering a wide range of financial and business services.
The firm has also embarked on a programme offering financial workshops to small businesses as well as school administrators and governing bodies. The objective of these workshops is to understand and interpret basic financial statements.
His years of experience in this field has identified a need for all relevant personnel to have an understanding of these financial controls.
In order to achieve this he has opened a second accounting and tax practice in Glen Austin, Midrand.
Edgar is also a shareholder and director of a multiple enterprises. He has over 2 decades of Entrepreneurship and Executive Business Management experience in Business Strategy, four years of which were spent in the public sector/regulatory environment, five of these years were spent in business consultancy in the Formula One motorsport, and the remaining six years were spent working for Multi-national companies such as The Coca-Cola Company, Reckitt Benckiser, etc.
He has founded and run four successful companies over a period of 22 years.
He holds the following degrees: B.Com. and B.Com. (Hons) from University of KZN, and MIB (Master of International Business) from Monash University. In 2019, he’ll be reading for his PhD focusing on Block Chain Protocols and Smart Contracts Implications for the Developing Countries and SMEs.
Date: 25 May 2019 (Saturday)
Time: 09:00 to 15:00
Place: Gallagher Convention Centre
Address: 19 Richards Drive, Midrand, Johannesburg, South Africa
Price: R850.00 p/p - INCLUSIVE OF REFRESHMENTS & MEALS.
Reservation: Deadline -11/05/2019
Dress Code: Casual
076 098 6826
011 786 0313
076 470 7230
Branch: Boulders Midrand
Reference: Name & Surname BSS2019